Moringa Cleansing Balm
Moringa Cleansing Balm for acne prone skin & deep cleansing. It is an oil based balm filled with antioxidants, vitamins to preserve plump, youthful & glowing skin with the miracle of Moringa.
Out of stock
Discover the naturally glowing and healthy skin with the help of Pakistan’s best 100% organic Moringa Cleansing Balm. It is the best part of any skin care regimen because it holds all the benefits of the Moringa tree also known as “miracle tree.” It is best for everyday use, because it deeply penetrates the skin, making it plump and maintains an even skin texture.
You should Patch test before using the product to check for allergic reactions
It refurbishes skin layers, cleansing skin pores to making skin glow by removing dark spots and reducing dull skin. It hydrates skin layers, by helping tired skin to feel fresh and youthful again. It is the best remedy for mature skin. It not only cleanses skin pores but helps in skin elasticity.
Moringa is enriched with large amounts of Vitamin A, C, and E, to help with skin rejuvenation and radiant glow. The best thing about Moringa is that it has numerous benefits for all skin types. Moringa contains antioxidants and nutrients to help mature skin in preventing and reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and saggy skin.
The question pops up “how to use this hot cloth Moringa cleansing balm?” Well, it’s not just balm to heal, rejuvenate and cleanse the skin. Its consistent usage will help mature skin to maintain healthy and young skin texture. It will make skin glow because it’s amazing ingredients will feed and hydrate skin with essential vitamins and nutrients.
Moringa Cleansing Balm is not only best for its relaxing and soothing feeling. Because it helps with blood circulation to keep skin young. Its massage not only heals skin because Moringa has healing benefits. Moringa Balm is best for daily usage; it easily breaks down the makeup, matte lipsticks, and waterproof harsh mascara.
Moringa removes excess sebum, oil, impurities, and dirt from the skin. It is free from parabens, synthetic fragrances, and mineral oils. It is the first step towards “double cleanse” formula.
- It is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-acne.
- It prevents saggy, loose and dull skin due to the presence of nutrients and vitamins in it.
- It is a collagen booster, to produce new & healthy skin cells.
- It hydrates and locks skin moisture of the skin to make it plump.
- It helps in skin glow, makes skin healthy and bright looking.
- It removes impurities, dirt, and pollutants from skin pores.
- It is best to heal cracked heels, nappy rashes, and baby rashes.
- If you have excessively dehydrated skin or dry patches on the legs, apply it and leave it overnight.
- It protects skin from sun damage, free radicals, and environmental pollution.
- It makes skin soft, smooth and softens the mature lines on the face.
- 100% organic oil-based cleanser that melts into skin, purifies, hydrates and strengthens skin.
- It removes acne scars, dark spots, and skin breakouts.
- Recyclable packaging, hygiene, and safety.
Moringa Cleansing Balm Ingredients:
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut oil), Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Euphorbia Cerifera (Beeswax), Moringa extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E oil).
With a pure recipe of care and love!
How to Use:
- Take the desired amount with the help of a spoon and melt it on your palm.
- Apply it on your face and massage slowly.
- Soak a cloth in warm water, squeeze it and place it on your face.
- Clean up your face, especially area around nose and cheeks to remove whiteheads.
- Again place warm soaked and squeezed cloth on the face and leave it for 2-3min.
- You will feel a relaxing, calming sense after this ritual.
- Apply on rashes, cracked heels, and dry skin patches and leave it overnight for healing.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid using products on wounds, cuts, infected skin area and allergic skin.
- Patch test: Apply on the inner side of the elbow and leave it on for half an hour.
- If you experience irritation or redness, do not use it. Avoid the eye area.
- Store the product in the fridge (creams, serums, and butters).
- Keep Products in a cool and dry place.