If you use matte lipsticks, lip gloss, and lip tints on a daily basis. Your lips need a gentle exfoliation once in a while. The question is what makes this lip scrub the best among all? It is edible due to organic ingredients. Its sugary formula helps in gentle exfoliation of the skin and removes dead skin layers to maintain natural lip color. Le Pur’s Too Sweet lip scrub not only tastes sweet, but it is delicious candy.
You should Patch test before using the product to check for allergic reactions
There are many lip exfoliators and lip scrubs in the market containing harmful ingredients to give instant softness to the skin. But, we are here to explain why this lip scrub is also acting as a lip moisturizer. Once you move your fingers on lips, it removes any impurities or trapped lipstick residue, making your lip skin clean. It also reduces dry skin flakes and chapped lips. Due to the presence of organic oils, butter, and many organic ingredients, lips feel a soothing sensation with a hint of moisturizer.
This lip scrub is best for all skin types because it is also useful in helping reduce the dark color of lips and dark color around the lip line. If due to any reason, your lips have become dark and lost their texture. Rejuvenate lip color with this 100% organic lip scrub. Buff away the negativity and say Goodbye to dead skin cells. Lips are sensitive and precious, let Le Pur organics take care of lips.
If you are searching for the best combination of lip care kit in your skincare regimen, Le Pur Organics has “Coral duo” lip kit containing this “TOO SWEET” lip scrub and experience the kiss of color with “Coral Sweet” lip balm. It is an ultra-nourishing beauty treatment kit especially in winters and for those living in urban areas exposed to traffic pollution. Organic lip scrub will smooth, nourish and refine lip skin.
- It helps to reduce dark color on lips.
- It hydrates lips with organic oils.
- It moisturizes lips and retains moisture.
- Edible with 100% organic sweet treat.
- Exfoliate daily & wipe with a tissue.
- It helps in removing dead skin.
- It preserves natural lip color.
- Smoothes and soothes lips.
- Best moisturizer before applying lipstick.
How To Apply
- Take a pea-sized quantity of scrub and gently exfoliate lips.
- It melts on your lips, removes excess with a tissue.
- Lick it if you want, because of its 100% organic edible lip scrub.
- Keep the product in a cool and dry place.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Euphorbia Cerifera (Beeswax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Fractionated Sugar.
With a pure recipe of care and love!
- Avoid using products on wounds, cuts, infected skin area and allergic skin.
- Patch test: Apply on the inner side of the elbow and leave it on for half an hour.
- If you experience irritation or redness, do not use it. Avoid the eye area.
- Store the product in the fridge (creams, serums, and butters).
- Keep Products in a cool and dry place.