Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm
₨702 – ₨4,082
1st Cleanse Formula-based organic & oil based 100% organic hot cloth cleansing balm that cleans dirt, impurities, and pollutants from skin pores. It leaves skin nourished, used it as a moisturizer for skin firmness leaving skin soft and glowing. It is used to heal cracked heels and dry skin patches.
Le Pur Organics’ hot cloth cleansing balm is made with 100% organic ingredients to clean dirt, impurities, and toxins from the skin. It is the best organic facial moisturizer, nourishment and cleanser. It is the 1st oil-based makeup cleanser in Pakistan, based on 1st cleanse formula. It has nourishing ingredients to protect to face moisture. It contains essential vitamins and essential fatty acids due to the infusion of oils and rejuvenates skin with a natural glow.
You should Patch test before using the product to check for allergic reactions
It not only removes dirt from skin pores, but it also helps in reducing whiteheads and blackheads. It helps cleanses skin pores and provides firmness to skin. It has anti-aging properties, so it helps in preventing skin dullness and mature aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles.
It melts on your palm, so use it as a daily moisturizer to nourish skin. It is an organic dose for dry skin and best for face cleansing. It massage and steam will help face muscles to relax, and face remains fresh with a healthy looking complexion. It is the best hot cloth cleansing balm in Pakistan. If you are looking for multipurpose organic and best product for the face in 2019, this hot cloth cleansing balm is the answer to all your prayers. It is the best cleanser for dry and dull skin.
It helps in balancing the oily residue on face and skin. Because it balances moisture consistency on the face. It is so amazing to get rid of alcohol-based makeup removers. Because, they cause itchiness, dryness on the face. While oil-based organic cleansing balm will clean face, once all the grime, impurities and excess oil are removed from skin pores, acne is prevented. Other skin issues like dark spots, dry skin patches do not occur by using this 100% organic hot cloth cleansing balm. The benefits of using this hot cloth cleansing balm on the face are numerous.
Review of this hot cloth cleansing balm has been fantastic by our customers.
- 1st oil based hot cloth cleansing balm, nourishing moisturizer and makeup remover to be introduced in Pakistan.
- It feels like a soothing bliss on the face, as it melts into skin removing all the undesired dirt and impurities.
- This hot cloth cleansing balm targets impurities, dirt, and pollutants trapped in skin pores.
- It unclogs skin pores and nourishes them to help with reduction of dryness.
- It removes makeup, and the organic oils maintain an even skin texture
- It relaxes muscles and massage will also increase blood circulation. That keeps skin youthful and firm.
- It helps in skin softening by removing dead skin cells.
- After its usage, you will feel a pink glow on the cheeks and nose area.
- It has anti-aging properties to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots that may cause dull
- If you are suffering from harsh weather effects and cracked heels are an issue. Apply this balm and leave it overnight. It will not only heal cracked heels, but it will protect skin from damage.
- If you have dry patches on the skin, apply it to the skin area for pure nourishment. The organic oils will melt into the skin, keeping it smooth and soft.
- It not only dissolves makeup and dirt to clean out your skin pores. It easily removes matte lipsticks and waterproof mascara.
How to use it:
- Take a spoonful of balm on the palm of your hand.
- Spread that balm on the face and melt it.
- Massage the balm with palms all over your face. Move fingers in circular motion.
- Soak a cloth in warm water, squeeze the water and put a cloth on the face and remove all the impurities by gently cleaning your face.
- Again soak a cloth and place it on your face.
- Use the cloth to gently squeeze nose area and cheeks to draw out blackheads and whiteheads.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm Ingredients:
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut oil), Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Euphorbia Cerifera (Beeswax), Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) essential oil.
With a pure recipe of care and love!
- Avoid using products on wounds, cuts, infected skin area and allergic skin.
- Patch test: Apply on the inner side of the elbow and leave it on for half an hour.
- If you experience irritation or redness, do not use it. Avoid the eye area.
- Store the product in the fridge (creams, serums, and butters).
- Keep Products in a cool and dry place.